Google
The Girl that gets the B-Sides......"for the love of music"....

((JUST LISTEN))


2:47 PM



Music: I just bought these CD's, haven't listened to them yet.
1. Afghan Whigs - 1965 (thought I already had this)
2. Eagles of death metal - Death by Sexy
3. Tool - Lateralus
4. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas
5. Tool - Ænima


Today I learned a little French and Spanish.
I’ve been so absolutely bored at work that I look for things to do on the internet, and I found some free on-line language learning sites that seem to be pretty cool.

I finally finished that book called Fargo Rock City by Chuck Klosterman, that I’ve been trying to get through for the last year or so.
I started one that I bought a few months ago called Love Monkey by Kyle Smith. I mostly bought it because of the T.V. show that was on for a short stint, plus they had it in hardback. I love hardback books. I collect them weather I read them or not. I just assume that eventually I will get around to reading them.

If I were able to play computer games at my desk then I would be totally set for the day. I could spend hours upon hours playing this game my dad got me hooked on called 7 wonders of the world. Sometimes, on the weekends I find myself playing until 1 or 2 am. That’s just about as bad as when I was hooked on The Sims! I only had the original in that game and I couldn’t image how It would be if I had all the upgraded ones they have out now.

Today is my mom’s birthday so I’m taking her out to the Fish Company. I think I will have lobster tail. YUM. I usually get halibut but I need to try something different. I’ll take her out for lunch this weekend as well, and when I say her, I really mean me. I love that restaurant called Houstons and we both think they have the best veggie burgers on the West coast. So really, I’m not being totally selfish…. perhaps a little. They have 3 restaurants that I know of and I’ve been to all of them, make that 4 because there is one in NY that I’ve been to as well. That was the nicest one I’ve ever been to. They are all really nice and friendly… maybe even a bit stuck up, but that goes with the territory (Irvine, West Hollywood, Pasadena) though N.Y. was really nice and not stuck up at all. Go figure.

One more thing to mention before I end this post….
I’m taking my Jeep in, yet again, this time to a different dealer, one that doesn’t know me or hate me... yet.
The problem is that every time it rains or I get my jeep washed the carpet underneath my heavy duty floor mat gets wet and stays wet. It’s only on my side. I can’t figure out where the water is coming in at. I’m sure it’s due to the shoddy work that the dealer (Moothart in Cerritos) did when they ripped my carpet out to clean it instead of replacing it.
My jeep looks pretty new except for the carpet.
I spoke to my insurance company (AAA) and they said that if it is determined that this problem is happening due to shoddy work from Moothart that they would pay for it.
I may have second thoughts on getting that new 4 door jeep that is coming out this fall!


Sunset Junction
Don't knock the rock
LA Film Festival
103.1 RADIO
Little RADIO
WMFU 91.1 FM from NY
CMJ - New York
Pure Volume
ROCK SCHEDULE

SUZEPHOTO COPYRIGHT!

Suze's Spin
CD's, Movies, Etc.
superannuation advice
superannuation advice Counter


The girl that gets the b-sides
AIM - rolloverdj
MY HOME
ARCHIVES
January 2003. February 2003. March 2003. April 2003. May 2003. June 2003. July 2003. August 2003. September 2003. October 2003. November 2003. December 2003. January 2004. February 2004. March 2004. April 2004. May 2004. June 2004. July 2004. August 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. November 2009. March 2010.

Contact
Amazing Grace - Jeff Buckley
Sin City
Dogtown and Z Boyz
Bob Dylan 66-74
Mayor of the Sunset Strip
DIG
Kill Radio
Band Riders (this is interesting)
DEAD MUSICIANS
My Space
HI-FIVES
Live Journal
My Amazon Wish List



THE BANDS...

written by suze : powered by blogger and wicked designs Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com