Google
The Girl that gets the B-Sides......"for the love of music"....

((JUST LISTEN))


1:34 PM

Music: The Finn Brothers / Paul McCartney and Wings / George Harrison - "all things must pass"

I haven't typed anything since last week. I just haven't been going out at all. The only shows that i'm going to that are coming up are: The Gunshys, The Vacation, Kings of Leon, Electric Eel Shock, Paul Westerburg, Slint. I'm sure there will be other shows in between.

I can't get over the whole Brad and Jennifer break up! such a fairytale couple (or so you believed). 7 years is a long time to be together, come to think of it. It's amazing that anyone lasts that long anymore!!

I went to LA to meet a couple of friends at Amoeba then to see the movie called "Bad Education". The movie was a lot better then I expected. It was very interesting, moving and touching to say the least (which, I usually do...say the least). I walked into Amoeba not really thinking about "amoeba boy" and there he was looking beautiful as ever but for some reason I was just over it. Funny how I can get over things without really getting "into" them.

One highlight for me last week was watching The Office special, Oh my! This show is possibly one of the greatest shows on BBC. I got really vaclempt at the end knowing that was it, no more "The Office" ever again. I have a tear in my eye right now just thinking about it. As I was expressing to Roger how funny I thought certain parts of the show was I started to laugh so hard that I was crying. If you haven't seen this show then I highly recommend that you do. I haven't seen Arrested Development yet but that is coming soon on my Netflix list.

I have been watching a lot of movies lately rather than going out to see any bands.

Next weekend is my birthday! Last year I celebrated with my friend Sarah, who's birthday is the day before, and some friend's. We went to the standard and had a lot of fun. We took the train around LA, ate at the Cat & the Fiddle and basically got super drunk. We smoked some pot which I never do so I was extra wasted. I won't do that again. From what I can remember, it was a good time.

I don't know what we are going to do this year, if anything. I always think it would be really cool to get a bunch of people together and hang out somewhere. I think my friends from different circles would really dig each other. All my friends have a common interest.... "music" and that's alway's a good thing to start off with.


Sunset Junction
Don't knock the rock
LA Film Festival
103.1 RADIO
Little RADIO
WMFU 91.1 FM from NY
CMJ - New York
Pure Volume
ROCK SCHEDULE

SUZEPHOTO COPYRIGHT!

Suze's Spin
CD's, Movies, Etc.
superannuation advice
superannuation advice Counter


The girl that gets the b-sides
AIM - rolloverdj
MY HOME
ARCHIVES
January 2003. February 2003. March 2003. April 2003. May 2003. June 2003. July 2003. August 2003. September 2003. October 2003. November 2003. December 2003. January 2004. February 2004. March 2004. April 2004. May 2004. June 2004. July 2004. August 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. November 2009. March 2010.

Contact
Amazing Grace - Jeff Buckley
Sin City
Dogtown and Z Boyz
Bob Dylan 66-74
Mayor of the Sunset Strip
DIG
Kill Radio
Band Riders (this is interesting)
DEAD MUSICIANS
My Space
HI-FIVES
Live Journal
My Amazon Wish List



THE BANDS...

written by suze : powered by blogger and wicked designs Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com